
Avery's ultimate new most favourite thing ever is watching "Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree." We actually don't own it on dvd, but I found all the 10 minute bits on youtube. She watches it while I make breakfast, or lunch usually. This buys me enough time to make hot cereals, and not have her under my feet.
I thought I'd try Bambi, seeing as she has books with him, but she cried, and said, "Pooh Pooh." She especially loves the first video with the theme song. I think because her mobile played the song? And she loves the heffalumps and woozles part, which is pretty scary. It's really sweet to watch her light up and smile while watching, and it's not a commercial filled t.v. program, and I watched it when I was little, too. Heck, my mom probably watched it, it came out in 1966.
I have this picture here of Avery watching Pooh. She's enjoying an afternoon popsicle. I pureed strawberries, with a splash of apple juice, and froze it into the popsicle molds. She loves them, and she's eating fruit, which she doesn't really like. I think they will become a regular thing here, with all of this teething going on.
Rowan has her two bottom teeth and two top teeth. I should mention she's been non stop grinding them. Shudder/ gag. It's pretty torturous. She looks like a whole new girl. She's mastered pulling herself to stand, and gets down. It took about a week, and I'd bend her knees for her when she'd cry, to show her how to get down. She's done a slow version of creeping along the furniture, which seems too early at 8 months, but I guess she's met all of her milestones pretty rapidly. I guess I'm just sad knowing her toddler time is about to happen.
Well I hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

1 comment:
you tube rocks! When I need to clean my bedroom or get ready to go out I turn on some 5 minute shorts for him too. Cars Toon. All about Mater off of cars! He loves them! But I think I will try and find Winnie the Pooh too as he loves his winnie the pooh books!
And at 8 months Rowan's already beginning to toddle!!So sad. Edie is 7 months in a week...where does the time go! The Baby days pass much too quick :(
Post a Comment