Thursday the 1st, Avery said sit. My girlfriend, Chelsea, had us over for a morning visit with delicious fresh muffins. Lucky us... When she was feeding her dog, and said sit, Avery said it too. Uh-oh, A-da, and Mama have been the only words up to date. Actually for a long time. It's so exciting! The next night I told her to sit down, during bath time, and she said sit a couple times back to me. Pronounced, "Ssss-it." She's been trying to copy words I say for quite some time, but Avery's language is not understandable, although, it's soooooo cute!
Rowan discovered her feet that day. The cute little foot grab while I'm bum changing is now all the time. We had "happy baby" pose in yoga, Thursday night, and I was picturing her doing the same move at home.
I knew there was something special about that day. Love my girls!
The Vital Babymoon
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment