
We brought the girls to a local pumpkin patch this morning. The field was a bit sparse, so I'm glad we went today and no later. We missed the heavy rain, and were feeling festive in a wee drizzling rain. Sort of a misty, spooky, Hallowe'en feeling.


On the way to the field, we towed Avery down in a wagon, which we also used to tow our pumpkin back up to the farm. Avery was not happy about not walking along beside us, as she hates strollers, car seats, and anything that stops her from being on the move.
Avery was enjoying playing in the mud mostly, and I think we were in the patch for about half an hour. When we got back up to the farm house, it was raining pretty heavily, so we didn't go out to see the goats, swans, and chickens. It was just too close to melt down time. There was a scary with scene set up by the pay table. I think it was totally cool to pick our own pumpkin, and I will definitely go back next year.


1 comment:
That picture of pouty Avery in the wagon is so cute. Also, you look really young in these pictures. Not that you usually look old. Maybe because you're wearing a hat? Hats trick me.
Post a Comment