
Just a little note about my monster. I love her so much. She's the sweetest girl ever, the best helper, fussiest eater, comedian, and drama queen.
Her personality has been changing lately, and she's more Momma sucky than usual. I think it's just part of growing up, but she now needs me to hold her when we go somewhere new for a while. I don't know much about this, but I do know it's very common. I think one day I'll be sad when she doesn't need me anymore. We push our children to be independent, but the truth is, I'm so touched by this new need. She's such a non-snuggly firey toddler at home, and I especially value any cuddle I can get!
We've been doing weekly library trips. Avery's absolutely in love with books. I read the same ones daily about ten times each. No exaggeration, and I don't mind the slightest bit.

My thoughts and love are with that little monster today.
Love, Momma.

No comments:
Post a Comment