I decided to skip kindergym this morning. Yes it was the first class, but we were short on time, and I didn't feel like driving for forty + minutes to get there. Instead I took the girls to a trail, in the woods, that branches off to the ocean.
I wore Rowan, and had Avery walk in her froggy harness. She wanted to pick up every pine cone she saw, so it wasn't a high speed exercising walk, but quiet and autumn enough to let go of some stresses. There's something about being outside that cures me, especially with the grey, rainy coastal fall season. It's like forcing my butt out, and doing something gets me out of the seasonal rut.

1 comment:
I love morning walks, so hard to get my butt out there but once I am I feel so relaxed. I love the smell of the air in the morning, crisp and fresh!
Post a Comment