I am feeling proud of my Momma-self today. I took my monster to the library this morning, and for an Atlas brunch, where she totally behaved. I wore Rowan in the beco, and put Avery in her new froggy backpack/ harness. It totally allows her to walk freely, but keeps her close enough, in case I have to grab her quickly. I can't exactly run after her wearing a wee one, and she is thrilled to not be confined in a stroller, or a shopping cart.
After a quick trip inside the library, where we took out about ten awesome cardboard books, I ran into my friend's older sister, with her two toddlers. She was meeting another Momma friend, and I invited myself along. Ha, ha. So I had both out by myself, in a restaurant, during the pre-busy time. Avery and I shared a pesto benny, fruit, roasted potatoes, scrambled egg, and a peanut butter english muffin. Rowan slept the entire time, and Avery was unusually quiet. I think because she was so engrossed watching the two three year old girls there.
The car ride home was totally smooth, both girls sleeping. I love that....
Other news:
We've switched the cow to goat for Avery. I should've a long time ago, really. I mean, I have a hard time digesting dairy, but I didn't think she'd drink the goat milk --- Bleck!
The Vital Babymoon
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment