Very intense to watch her in there. Avery's first time in a bouncy thing, as we were all calling it. (I couldn't remember the proper name.) There was a few older, rambunctious boys in there, playing roughly, as to be expected from boys. Steve had to drag her out when it was time to leave, and I felt bad not letting Rowan in, but it was too dangerous. We went to a bbq business network thing for Steve, and they had the bounce machine set up. It was nice because I didn't know anyone, and felt good to have the girls; I wasn't my usual social self.
The Vital Babymoon
2 years ago

1 comment:
Bouncy Castle is what we usually call it. (The outside usually looks sort of like a castle.) Gwen (2) thinks these are the best thing EVER! It is a lot more fun with fewer kids, or kids their own size/age, who are not going to be too rambunctious. If you have an opportunity, let Rowan in all by herself when no other kids are in there. She'll have a blast!
Post a Comment