Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rowan's 1!


I won't have time tomorrow to write a post, as my parents, and brother and family are all coming over for a turkey dinner, and gluten free cake round 3. Yes, 3. My parents are here on their house hunting trip, and it's great to get everyone together. We'll only be missing my sister, who actually shares her birthday with Rowan tomorrow. My niece can't miss school or Chinese school, so although understandable, it's a bummer.

I can't believe my baby is 1. It has gone by so much quicker the second time. I guess because life just goes on, and is busier, the year has passed, yet I find myself having more fun and loving both of the girls more with age. Not really loving more, just in a different way. Rowan's so close to walking, and has magically blossomed with personality, almost as if overnight. Little rock star.

So happy first birthday, my little love. And to your auntie Jaime, too.

No comments: