
We had our follow up appointment with the pediatrician yesterday, and Avery is doing awesome! She has gained 2 lbs, in one month, and her whole personality has taken a 360. Basically, the analysis is with her poo fear situation, we're going to continue with the mild laxative for up to 6 months. She also recommended to not push Avery with her potty training, and to really let her tell us when she's ready. I agreed with it especially because I don't think Avery is over that trauma, and she understands the potty, just doesn't want to use it. The doctor mentioned her bowel is actually probably still swollen, and will need more time on the laxative. So that is that, we'll have another appointment in 2 months, to talk about her progress. I felt so happy leaving there, and satisfied with all of her progress.
We had kindergym this morning, and Avery was acting very independently. Not letting me hold her hands at all, and fully in charge of whatever activity we were doing. She even jumped on the big trampoline. She's loosening up so much around other kids, since we've been going. Getting over fears, and exploring. I love it so much that I'm going to sign us up for the next session. I've been really lucky that Steve's step mom has been taking Rowan for the 1.5 hours we go alone, and then we eat lunch there, and get our visit in.
So that's about it, Avery's doing great!
Took Rowan out, so we could all sit on the floor.
She is so happy!
Having a bounce with Daddy. Yes he's in his Carrharts.
Just a sweet shot to post.

No comments:
Post a Comment